Who you are
Autonomous and always well-organised, you tackle every day with great energy and positivity. You are passionate about helping people finding the right job. You have a great affinity for external and internal communication! You’re a real team player, very communicative and an excellent problem solver.
We are looking for a Talent & Communication Officer to join our internal team. You will manage our full-cycle recruiting processes and be in charge of all internal & external communication.
- identifying current and future hiring needs, active & passive sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates
- ensure we provide a positive candidate/employee experience
- organise company activities
- helping us build a strong company culture and employer brand
What you’ll be doing
As a Talent Officer:
- You are responsible for the recruitment process from A to Z, this means:
- Working on job descriptions and regularly post updates of these vacancies on external jobsites (Indeed, &Works, website, Cooder, LinkedIn, ...)
- Generate and process CV’s from our database or via external recruitment channels (Indeed, &Works, website, Cooder, LinkedIn)
- Passive sourcing, which includes searching and contacting potential candidates through LinkedIn and VDAB
- Active phone screening of potential candidates
- Attend and lead the interviews with the candidates
- Administrative follow up of the recruitment process
- Attend various job and career days
- You will give support in developing different HR processes, as well as implement and communicate them internally
- You will work in close collaboration with the HR Coordinator, the Talent & Communication Officer and the Business Manager
As a Communication Officer:
- direct and coordinate internal and external communication
- create and coordinate all communications related to Bridgers' promotion and brand image
- message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- community management
Desired skills and qualifications
What we do
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
What we can offer you
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a stimulating career through knowledge sharing and collaboration. Moreover, we offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our after work activities and events.