You help customers forward by being an analytical problem solver. You always communicate clearly in an open and helpful way. You are a real team player, a smooth facilitator and ypu love a good challenge.
As a Bridgers consultant you become part of an #openhearted #committed group of #experts. You work as a 3rd & 4th Line Support Officer at one of our clients. You are responsible for the assistance, administrative and commercial support of more difficult incidents and you handle the technical documentation of the process.
• Incident troubleshooting
• Incident creation in ticketing tool (HPSM / S-NOW)
• Creation of Virtual Machines
• Creation of DNS records for Virtual Machines
• Install virtual workstations and servers
• Migrate databases to SQL Server 2014
• Configure Vlan settings on virtual machines
• Coordinate with external stakeholders and internal IT
• Perform tests of the systems after migration
• Send out the migration status to the intended groups
• Create technical documentation
• Languages: You are fluent in Englisch and Dutch / French.
• You have a previous experience in Support Positions (Active Directory, Incident Troubeshooting, Virtual Machines).
• A strong understanding of Velan, WIFI and Virtual Machines is a big plus.
• Quality of delivery is one of your main concerns.
• You have strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
• You are proactive, structured and organised in your job.
• You can work in team but also autonomously.
• You have a critical mindset and are an analytical problem-solver.
• Knowledge of the used tools is prefered (GUARD, Office 365, Remote Access Tool, Fortinet Firewall Manager, SQL Server 2014, Windows server 2016, Scale Hypervisor).
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
• You tell us you’re interested by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers.
• If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better.
• You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview to confirm that you really are the one!
• You' re part of the Bridgers team!