Autonomous and always well-organised you tackle every day with great energy and positivity. You are passionate about helping people finding the right job. You’re a real team player, very communicative and an excellent problem solver. You're flexible, proactive and pragmatic .
We are looking for an Internal Talent Officer to join our HR team and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes. Your responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates. You will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- You are responsible for the recruitment process from A to Z, this means:
o Working on job descriptions and regularly post updates of these vacancies on external jobsites
o Generate and process CV’s from our database or via external recruitment channels
o Active phone screening of potential candidates
o Attend and lead the interviews with the candidates
o Administrative follow up of the recruitment process
o Attend various job and career days
- You will give support in developing different HR processes, implement and communicate them internally
- You will work in close collaboration with the HR Coordinator and the Account Manager
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with interest in Recruitment, Selection, Consultancy and Outsourcing
- You have affinity with & good understanding of the IT world
- You are fluent in French and English, with a very good knowledge of Dutch (both verbally as written)
- You are autonomous and well-organized
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a stimulating career through knowledge sharing and collaboration. Moreover, we offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our after work activities and events.
1. You find yourself interested by this job posting
2. You tell us you’re interested by emailing to email@example.com
3. We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers
4. If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better
5. You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview to confirm If you really are the one!
6. You're part of the Bridgers team!