Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
- Writing and promoting job descriptions.
- Generating and processing of CV’s from our database or via external recruitment channels.
- Active phone screening of potential candidates.
- Administrative follow up of the recruitment process.
- Besides your main tasks listed above, you are also free to indicate and participate in other tasks depending on your own interests.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, with a very good knowledge of English (both verbally and written).
- You are a student.
- You are energetic, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You have a great sense of humour.
- You are autonomous and well-organised.
- You have strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- You are interested in Recruitment and the world of Consultancy.
A dynamic working environment with a lot of learning opportunities. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
- You tell us you’re interested by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers.
- If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better and for you to ask all your questions.
- You're part of the Bridgers team!