As a Bridgers consultant you become part of an #openhearted #committed group of #experts.
As an EB/HC Project officer, your mission is to ensure the migration process for group insurance healthcare products. To do this, you carefully analyze the insurance agreements of your customers. Then you introduce the various parameters in the system to ensure the migration of the conventions to the new system. Do you have an analytical mindset, like administrative and repetitive tasks? So don't hesitate to apply!
You are an enthusiastic person with a talent for understanding things and helping others. You understand the market and you bring you new ideas and enjoy taking up new challenges in an international and constantly changing environment. You have a collaborative spirit, and you invest in your colleagues to achieve your goal together. You are also able to propose creative solutions to problems.
• You will have to analyse group insurance conventions (Hospi, Ambu, Disability).
• Then, you will introduce the parameters in the new application and launch the migration program.
• You analyse possible anomalies: cause search, correction, solution proposal
• We provide a migration guide, but you will participate to its evolution and improvement in order to document as much as possible all new encountered cases.
• You maintain good team spirit with the other team members and other stakeholders and share Best Practices
• You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a critical mind
• You work qualitatively
• Rigorous and persevering
• You know how to work in a structured and synthetic way
• You show great proactivity
• Problem solving
• Dutch or French, English is a plus
• Bachelor with experience in similar projects
• Knowledge of Group Insurance is a plus
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
• You tell us you’re interested by emailing to email@example.com
• We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations, and drivers.
• If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better.
• You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview with the client to confirm that you really are the one!
• You' re part of the Bridgers team!