You understand business needs. You always communicate clearly in an open and helpful way. You are a real team player and smooth facilitator. You're flexible, proactive and love a good challenge. Via precise analysis you find the right solutions for your clients.
As a Bridgers consultant you become part of an #openhearted #committed group of #experts.
As a Digital Project Manager, you manage projects from A to Z. You also act as Change Manager: you assess the impact of the project on the different departments. You organize kick-off meetings to present your projects and you plan regular follow-up meetings with the Sponsors of your projects and/or other stakeholders.
As an experienced Project Manager, you maintain the balance between the scope of your projects, the schedule, and the budget.
This is an 'End to End' Project Manager position within a digital portfolio, focused on B2C and in an organization in full digital transformation. A considerable challenge offering great opportunities!
• You manage projects from A to Z. (from the framing to the aftercare).
• You act like a Change Manager: you assess the impact of the project on the different departments and act accordingly.
• You organize Kick-off meetings to present your project.
• You schedule follow-up meetings.
• You dive to contents.
• You understand business needs and are passionate about customer journeys.
• Fluent in French and Dutch, English is an asset.
• Experience as Digital Project Management or another relevant role.
• Experience in the B2C sector.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Previously worked in an Agile environment.
• Interested in digital journeys.
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
• You tell us you’re interested by emailing to email@example.com.
• We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers.
• If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better.
• You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview with the client to confirm that you really are the one!
• You' re part of the Bridgers team!