As a Bridgers consultant you become part of an #openhearted #committed group of #experts.
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) for Corporate Lending and Trade Finance Services you have a strong understanding of customer needs with regards to Corporate Loans, Bank guarantees and Documentary Trade. You also know how to focus on products. You are responsible for product and end to end process management (national and international).
You are an enthusiastic person with a talent for understanding things and helping others. You understand the market and you bring you new ideas and enjoy taking up new challenges in an international and constantly changing environment. You have a collaborative spirit, and you invest in your colleagues to achieve your goal together. You are also able to propose creative solutions to problems.
• You bring your expertise to your team and working together.
• You demonstrate a strong understanding of the market and customers
• You constantly evaluate the way you operate to improve the customer experience
• You take into consideration the needs of customers and implement a strategy to meet their needs
• You have a prefund understanding of business principles and external regulation
• You have a technological mindset, and you understand how the market is developing
• You always stay on top of the latest trends and knowing how they could be applied in the world of our customers
• You are proactive and don't hesitate to take initiatives to improve the collaboration between colleagues (also in other teams)
• You are an excellent communicator and know how to communicate with all types of profiles
• Customer focused; you love to collaborate with people
• You demonstrate strong analytical skills
• You dive to the content (end to end)
• You are able to take initiative
• You have a “can do” mindset
• Good analytical skills
• Proven planning & organizational skills
• Clear communication skills: written and oral
• Experience in process and/or change management is a plus
• Having an open mindset for innovative and new trends in the trade market
• Problem solving
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French
• Bachelor degree with up to 3 years relevant experience
Bridgers is a Belgian business and technology consultancy active in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, the Public Sector, Telecom and Utilities. We help clients in all phases of change from advisory to deployment. We focus on different areas of expertise, including Change Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Technology Solutions.
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
• You tell us you’re interested by emailing to email@example.com
• We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations, and drivers.
• If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better.
• You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview with the client to confirm that you really are the one!
• You' re part of the Bridgers team!