As a Bridgers consultant you become part of an #openhearted #committed group of #experts. You work as a Business Support Officer at one of our clients in Banking, where you stand in for the administrative and commercial support of their clients.
• You are the first line contact for customers
• You are responsible for general support and end-2-end follow-up.
• You perform various administration tasks (communication, mailings, correspondence, etc.)
• You listen actively, analyse problems and present solutions.
• You make reports and make sure you register incidents and their solutions.
• You are trilingual (Dutch French & English) and able to follow up on information, inquiries and problems encountered by customers in a professional way, both orally as well as written.
• PC knowledge (MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Soft skills : good communication skills, stress resistant, punctual, customer focus, flexibility, team player
• You are an analytical problem-solver!
• You have a strong interest in the banking or financial sector.
• Preferably a previous experience in a commercial, administrative or support function
• Excellent knowledge both oral and written in Dutch and French
• Good English Business language is required both oral and written
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!
• You tell us you’re interested by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We give you a phone call to ask you some questions about your aspirations, motivations and drivers.
• If we match, we arrange an interview to get to know you better.
• You appear to be the colleague we are looking for. We schedule a second interview to confirm that you really are the one!
• You' re part of the Bridgers team!