You are an analytic mind, who understands business needs and lays the groundworks for a technical translation. You always communicate clearly in an open and helpful way. You are a real team player and smooth facilitator. You're flexible, proactive and love a good challenge. Via precise analysis you find the right solutions for your clients regarding website projects.
• Executing business analyses, feasibility and follow up of projects related to the website and content providing systems.
• Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand, identify, analyse, document and validate their needs.
• Develop and document the “as is” and “to be” processes and assist in steering the business to the new solution.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
• Define the business / functional requirements.
• Participate, co-ordinate & facilitate the testing.
• We have a continuous stream of BA positions, which means each individual vacancy is part of a specialised team so the tasks and requirements differ a bit. Together we can search the right fit!
• Trilingual (fluent in Dutch, French and English).
• Experience as Business Analyst or other relevant role.
• Experience in the Banking/Insurance/Finance sector is preferred.
• Interested in websites and/or content systems and/or IT in general.
• Experience in functional and business analysis.
• Experience in project and process management.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Previously worked in an Agile environment is a plus.
• Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods.
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications. We offer you a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience. You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy our fun after work activities and events!